Global Procurement Consultants Limited (GPCL) will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this site individually unless specified otherwise. During your use of the Site, we will log only technical and routing information such as the IP Address of your computer and of the pages visited at the Site. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the site and general statistics on usage patterns. We may use this aggregate, statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing or promotional purposes.
Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Such information, for example, may be a user’s password that is stored to avoid having to retype it during subsequent visits to a site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser itself. In addition to our duty of confidentiality to subscribers, we shall at all times fully observe the provisions of the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 (“the Act”) in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of subscribers. In particular, we observe the following principles:
1. Personal data may not be used for any purposes other than those for which the data was collected at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto; steps will be taken to protect personal data against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure.
2. Subscribers do have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us and the subscribers’ request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
3. A subscriber’s personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where permitted by the Act or otherwise legally required.
Upon subscription to the Site, the Company may collect such personal data from the subscriber as may be required for the efficient operation of or for provision of more relevant services. While the Company undertakes to take all necessary safeguards to protect this confidential information, the subscriber in turn agrees to :
1. designing financial services or related products for subscribers’ use;
2. marketing financial services or related products;
3. meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the Company;
4. enabling an actual or proposed assignee of the Company, or participant or sub-participant of the Companies rights in respect of the subscriber to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participation; and purposes relating thereto.
Data held by the Company relating to a subscriber will be kept confidential but the Company may provide such information for the purposes earlier mentioned to the following parties:
1. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing or other services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business;
2. any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a group company or associate of the Company which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
3. any person including regulatory or governmental agency to whom the Company is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the Company or any of its branches;
Please note that any data or information that you post in the Site is available to all persons accessing the Site.
Our Site may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Please be aware that advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites or advertisers.
IMPORTANT: By accessing this Site and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above.